Monday, July 19, 2010

Sheri Winston and the Three Breath Orgasm

I've known about holistic sexuality educator Sheri Winston for many years, but I'd never actually visited her website. Until recently, when I was working on links for my own website. I like that she contextualizes her work as sexuality *education.* Fertility Awareness and sexuality education go hand in hand. It's all about empowerment, baby. People have told me how much they enjoyed studying with Sheri Winston. I can see why. Her approach is contagiously positive, and while she's spiritual, she's also down to earth. And she's a fabulous example of how a big woman can be really, really sexy.
Intimate Arts Center

Here's a great video from her site.



(Note to blog subscribers: If this video is not appearing in your email, please click on either of the headlines above this text, and you'll be taken to this blog entry, or go to Sheri's website and look on right for "Look Ma, No Hands!")

No comments: